Friday, August 31, 2012

Sephora's End of Summer Sale!

Sephora.com End of Summer Sale!

Hello, my lovelies! I spent all day yesterday having a somewhat relaxing day alone in the house (with my dad), because my mom took my sisters to the hairdresser to get their hair done... (Without me!) While that irked me endlessly, I tried to make the best of my time alone and bored by painting my nails (now they're white with little black polka dots) and doing my hair (tangle free!). 

When I wasn't doing these things, I was browsing Sephora's website (on an old MacBook since I killed my laptop a few nights ago), because they're having the ultimate End of Summer Sale! Hundreds of makeup, skincare, and bath/body beauty products are on sale for up to 65% off online!

Of course, I'll have to take advantage of this offer and buy some products that I ran out of (or am dangerously low on) this summer for Back to School. I cannot believe the first day of school is just a few days away! It seems like just yesterday it was June and I was writing about Korres Guava Lip Butter. Believe it or not, this is Aisles of Beauty's 50th Post! Can you believe it? I'd launch some sort of major giveaway, but I'm saving that for the 100th post... If I did my math correctly that should be... In October. Can't wait!

So head on over to sephora.com and check out all the fabulous products they have on sale!

Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment