Sunday, August 26, 2012

L'Oréal Paris USA 2012 Hair Color Census Results are IN!

I'm a brunette... But sometimes people think it's black!
Hello, my lovelies! Friday was a busy day for me; I woke up early to complete a NJHS Service Job at my school, and then ran some errands with my mother (who, thanks to my best friend's mom, is on some type of vegetable juicing health kick), and finally washed my face, redid my makeup, and had a little Photo Booth Photoshoot! 

This picture was taken during my special photoshoot, where I let my natural dark brown curls out in the open. But that's not the reason I'm blogging about hair. 

L'Oréal Paris USA recently released the results of their 2012 Facebook Hair Color Census! L'Oréal Paris USA polled 1000 Facebook followers to discover how your personality and your hair color relate. The census polled blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Facebook let readers download the result pages, so here are the stats about hair color!



I have to say, as a brunette, I think the Census was spot on! Let me know what you think about L'Oréal's Census! 

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment