Friday, August 3, 2012

TeenVogue's Back-to-School Saturday

Hello, my lovelies! Last night I pulled an all-nighter, and spent the majority of my time playing tetris, and prepping for TeenVogue's Back-to-School Saturday. That's when it dawned on me that I hadn't filled you in on that yet!


You all should know TeenVogue is an amazing fashion and beauty magazine for teenage girls. It's not the cliché; it's professional and credible and absolutely fabulous! And for the first time, TeenVogue is hosting a Back-to-School Saturday on August 11, 2012. Write it in your calendars!


TeenVogue partnered with TONS of distinguished stores like Sephora (you know where I'll be), Clinique, Gucci Eyewear, Guess, Maybelline, True Religion, and more of your favorite stores to give us magnificent discounts and free stuff. Could it be true? It is! But only for one day, and that's August 11, 2012. Don't forget!


Visit http://www.teenvogue.com/about/back-to-school-saturday for all the information you need to plan our your ultimate trip to the mall. Trust me, you'll want to plan. I know I do! I'll update you on my Back-to-School Saturday agenda when August 11 gets closer. Until then, click on the link above to get all the info for BTSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment