Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Beauty Rush

Hello, my lovelies! Happy August to all of you, this summer has been rushing by! My sister, Alexis in Atlanta, started school just 3 days ago, can you believe it? 


Thankfully, up north I still have another month of freedom before it's back to academics, my acting career (school plays), and the ever elusive "social life."


In just a matter of days, our televisions will be flooded with countless back to school sales and specials, and we all will be shopping for backpacks, pencils, binders, etc.


With these sales, however, we can snag a chance to stock up on some back to school beauty as well. I solemnly swear to alert you of any fantastic deals and steals this month to prep for our upcoming September, as long as you promise to continue faithfully reading the blog, and telling your friends about it too! Sound like a deal?

And since there isn't much "beauty rage" in this post, I thought I'd take the time to answer a few questions I've been being asked:

  • When are you going to start posting your own videos? I've already set up our official Youtube channel, and I have several videos about to be filmed for YOU. Keep being patient, they're coming soon, I promise!
  • What's going on with The Classroom? Good question. Like I've said before, the Classroom is a work in progress, and is still in its very early stages. It'll take a lot of site work before it can launch into an interactive informational resource, so give it a little more time.
  • Will you ever add more activities to the site? Well, this isn't a gaming site, but a beauty blog. I find it rather comical I've gotten this question so often. If you want to do... Activities, I recommend http://tetrisfriends.com/. Quite addicting. :)
Expect a lot of fun and surprises this month, with a dozen posts in July, let's aim for double this August! 

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment