Saturday, September 8, 2012

Billy B Beauty Brush Sets

The Billy B Beauty Master Brush Set - $250
Hello, my lovelies! It's been a busy weekend what with a major bar mitzvah to attend today... If I can arrange my tripod properly I'll try to take pictures and video for you. You'll see something sometime this week.

I'm blogging today because, as an official member of Beautylish, I was alerted about a new product set by Billy B Beauty. It's called the Billy B Brush Set, and it comes in a master set (featuring all the brushes in the collection), and eyes/lips/skin/contouring sets. Just like the Ocho Loco Eye Pencils, I thought about the pricing of the sets. Being a bargain hunter like myself, my most expensive brush is the $28 BareMinerals Full Flawless Application Brush, and I didn't even buy that, in came in a starter kit my aunt gave to me. So it got me thinking, makeup brushes can be expensive. Where do you buy your makeup brushes? What's your price range? 

My personal opinion? I can get eye/lip brushes from Icing by Claire's for no more than $6, and they work fine. But when it comes to foundation and concealer brushes, I'm a strong believer those are worth splurging, because they need to be high quality, and they need to be durable (so many washes!). That's why I use BareMinerals brushes for my "major" makeup tasks. 

But what do you think? Let me know, and tell me your favorite makeup brushes! And take a look at this Billy B Brush Set, I want to know what you think.

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment