Thursday, August 2, 2012

Latest Obsession: Icing's Bold Smokey Expert Eye Palette

Icing by Claire's Bold Smokey Expert Eye Palette
Aisles of Beauty's Latest Obsession:
Icing's Bold Smokey Expert Eye Palette!


Hello, my lovelies! The third item in my Mall Beauty Haul from a few days ago, I bought at Icing by Claire's. If you are unfamiliar with the franchise, Claire's is a tween store where you can buy accessories––Jewelry, makeup, bags, etc. Icing by Claire's is the more... young adult version of that. The makeup department is a bit more mature, so I went there to look for a new eyeshadow palette.


I bought Icing's Bold Smokey Expert Eye Eyeshadow Palette for $12.50, which I'd say is a fair price. The palette features a dozen rich colors; glimmer, stardust, romance, edgy, urban chic, rosebud, fierce, twinkle, royalty, beach bum, jaded, and LBD. 


To test out these colors, I used one of my own eyeshadow brushes, because I prefer to use the cottony things they give you for blending. I swiped my brush across a color, and then applied it to my arm, and did the same with each one, because eyeshadows rarely look the same on your skin as they do in the package. 


Not only is each color unique and vibrant, but these eyeshadows are long lasting. I've worn my fair share of eyeshadows the disappear within the hour, but after applying these colors over 30 minutes ago, they still look like they did when I had just put them on. These colors will last a whole night!


My personal favorites are stardust, romance, rosebud, fierce, and twinkle because I have a girly, glitzy style, and these colors sparkle the most against my complexion. This eyeshadow palette has been worth every penny!


Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5 out of 5 stars)


Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment