Friday, August 10, 2012

Before I Die...

Images in this post are from candychang.com
Hello, my lovelies! Have I ever mentioned how much I love Stumble Upon? I swear, I discover all types of new and exciting web pages using this amazing site AND app.

One of the websites I stumbled upon today was candychang.com. This website is the Mecca of inspiring projects, events, and ideas. It's mission is to spur people into living life to the fullest. I highly recommend checking it out!


The specific page I stumbled upon was Candy Chang's Before I Die Project. The mission was to build chalkboards all around the world with the message "Before I Die..." and then dozens of slots for people to write what they want to do before they die. It caught my eye because the same chalkboard is in front of Garage at the mall, and my pal Neeyah jumped on my back so she could write "Meet Chris Brown" on one of the higher slots.

What are the odds of seeing this twice? I think fate is trying to give me a message.
Before I die... What do I want to do? To see? Life is about... Living life to its fullest potential, is it not? What do I want to accomplish?

This is one of those really thought provoking posts... Think about it, and let me know in the comments, or email me about it.

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment