Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

words
Hello, my lovelies! I know, I know, you're probably all wondering about my strange disappearance. It was a hectic month, and I made the decision that rather than erratically write irrelevant posts every so many days, I would stock up on good posts and save them for publishing in January.

But I didn't want to end the year without telling all my fantastic readers how much I love and appreciate you. You know celebrities always say, "Oh, I love my fans," but I never really knew what that meant until I realized... You're the whole reason I blog. Yeah, passion for makeup and beauty has a part, but without you, I'd be blogging to myself like a weirdo in a cave...

On that lovely note, Happy New Year. Er--almost New Year. Since I've made you wait long enough, I'll let you know what stocking stuffers you have in store in January... 10+ product reviews, new Youtube videos (but my camcorder needs a new memory card so they might look weird), 5+ fashion/beauty pictorials, and new 2013 surprises!

While you're waiting, I'll be updating on +Aisles of Beauty Official, Bloggers, and my email is always open, so talk to me whenever! (aislesofbeauty@gmail.com) Aisles of Beauty will be back to regular posting on January 2nd, 2013. See you then!

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment