Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Latest Obsession: Korres Guava Lip Butter

Korres Guava Lip Butter
Aisles of Beauty's Latest Obsession: Korres Guava Lip Butter. 


It is statistically proven that one of the first traits a person notices when meeting you is your lips, and you never get a second chance to make a first impression.


I am a victim of severe dry lips. They dry up fast, and when they do, they get extremely dry. It is uncomfortable and unappealing. My mother got me this lip butter in hopes it would make my problems a bit better.


Korres sells all natural products. This lip butter was made with shea butter and Rice wax. 


Pros: Korres Guava Lip Butter is luscious and creamy. It evenly applies onto my lips, and leaves them soft, smooth, and hungry for more. It smells delicious, but is flavorless. (I don't know about you, but I can't stand flavored lip balms.)


Cons: It comes in a tub, which can be handy on some occasions... But on others, not so much. It leaves a whitish film over your lips, which I don't really mind, but other people might. It goes away if you plan on applying lipstick over it. And it goes fast. I've only had it for a day and have already made a dent in it; Partly because I love it, though.


Cost: $10 - $12 –– In no way is this stuff cheap, but I think it's worth the cash. It's important to have a great lip balm that will keep your lips healthy and soft. The all natural ingredients adds to the price, but is a great bonus for your lips!


Rating: ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆   (4 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment