Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beautiful People

So much makeup, so little time!
I check onto Aisles of Beauty today to see if I got one or two more page views since I last posted on Sunday. 


My page views have doubled. I know for sure now there are real people reading my blog all over the country! And I have to say, I'm flipping out. I'd like to thank all you Beautiful People for reading my blog!


I don't remember my settings for comments, but try to comment anyway, and tell me what you think of the blog! What do you love? What do you hate? I'll take all the criticism and try to improve Aisles of Beauty. And if you love everything... Well, even better! So while I'm waiting for some response, I thought I should update you on what's going on.


The Toolbox Trilogy: I know you've been anxiously awaiting the first edition of the Toolbox Trilogy (or not). The launch date will be released this Friday along with a thrilling trailer, so make sure to come back then!


My Birthday: I got lots of dinero for my birthday, so expect a "Beauty Haul" post to come along soon after an expected shopping spree... :-)


Summertime: My summer goal is to post an entry everyday. Now that I have the time (school's out!), I should be able to post everyday, rather than every 2 or 3 days. Wish me luck!


Thanks again to all the Beautiful People reading my blog!


XOXO,
Autumn :)

1 comment:

  1. OTTER!

    I'm tickled absolutley pink you have a beauty blog! I am not-so-patiently awaiting the release of the Toolbox Trilogy, which I think will make my rainy days. There are a lot of those, BTW, because we're in the rainy season. ANYWAYS, I think some tutourials would be nice. Not that I don't already love it! I totally do. However, a beauty blog wouldn't be complete without insparational posts AND make up how tos.

    Lots 'o Love...

    UR OUT OF COUNTRY SECRET TWIN AND BBFL!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete