Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Raving About... Teen Choice Awards 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012
Because my social life has been lacking, I was home alone on Sunday night eating ice cream and watching the Teen Choice Awards 2012. But, I suppose that grants me a beauty blogging opportunity. =)


So... On photocollage.net, I created a little collage of my favorite looks from the Teen Choice Awards. Though my absolute favorite was Lea Michele's silver Versace mini dress. How adorable! Also ranking in my favorites... Nina Dobrev's very angular, constructed dress... Ooh! And Ashley Rickard's yellow dress with black lace as well. Everyone seems to love Selena Gomez's little pink number, and Cymphonique looked pretty fantastic as always. :)


Here's my collage, and you can make your own on photocollage.net! If you send it in, I can post it on Aisles of Beauty! I seem to really love collages, whether they're online or on poster board (made any mood boards lately?). 


My favorite looks from the Teen Choice Awards 2012 - Make a collage on photocollage.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment