Saturday, July 7, 2012

NEW FEATURE: The Classroom

So hopefully, by now, you've learned the reason for my lack of posts. Well like I said, to make up for the disappearance of the new Toolbox Trilogy, I have created a NEW FEATURE on Aisles of Beauty. It's called The Classroom, and it's the place where beauty addicts like yourselves can go for the 411 on all things beauty.


I will be spending a lot of my time, along with blogging everyday for a month (the ultimate beauty challenge), writing articles for The Classroom. But it won't just be me helping you out. Now it's your time to connect with other beauty fanatics and enlighten them with YOUR knowledge. If you know a thing or two about makeup and beauty, and want to share it with the Aisles of Beauty International Community, fill out the form below or on the Classroom page. It's that simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment