Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Info Aisle: Makeup Brushes

Click to enlarge and learn how to clean your makeup brushes!
Hello, my lovelies! Thanks for all of your concern over my hand, it's fine–healing, and I'm spending the day with another friend of mine getting my mind off of it.


This week, I want to try something a little new. I'm going to give my week a theme... Let's see where this goes.


This week's theme gives tribute to an often overlooked side of makeup artistry: The Makeup Brushes. They're what we use to paint our faces with color and expression!


For the first day of the week, Sunday, you all are going to visit The Info Aisle, one of the many Aisles of Beauty. (Ah, the name is making sense now, isn't it?) In the Info Aisle, let's learn about cleaning our makeup brushes. Just click on the image, and it will enlarge, so you can see crystal clear all the simple steps to washing your brushes!


And if you don't know much about brushes at all, don't worry. You will be an expert by the end of the week!


** All of these informative posts about makeup brushes will also be posted on The Classroom page, so once they're archived, you'll still be able to easily find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment