Friday, July 27, 2012

Michelle Phan's Short Stories

Hello, my lovelies! If you're reading this it means I am at my sleepover with one of my closest friends, and I could not find time to blog this morning. But I couldn't possibly leave you hanging (I'm on a role with this blogging everyday thing), and so I decided to share with you one of my favorite short films.


Michelle Phan, beauty blogger extraordinaire, besides creating amazing tutorials on Youtube, also directs and stars in short films... Most often love stories. This one is called Underneath Your Love, and is an inspiring love story for all who see it. It's 22 minutes long, and it beats watching cartoons. 


This shall keep you plenty busy, but don't worry, I will be back soon! So pop some popcorn, get cozy, and play it on full screen. You'll love it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment