Thursday, July 5, 2012

Late Again, I Know.

"I'm Late!" -- The White Rabbit
I have received numerous emails questioning my lack of posts on Aisles of Beauty. So now that I finally have some time to sit down and blog, I'll tell you what happened.


The Toolbox Trilogy was supposed to teach the basics of makeup, so I was reluctant to post tutorials and reviews until the Toolbox Trilogy was up... But because of these restrictions, I got hit with severe writers block. What else could I blog about? Lacking inspiration, I started diligently editing the Toolbox Trilogy so I could finally post it, and resume blogging. 


Then the Toolbox Trilogy died. 


Technically I killed it, but ACCIDENTALLY! I was cleaning out unneeded files on my laptop because I was practically out of space, and some how it just magically appeared in my trash can and I cleared it! So really, it's not my fault, the file put itself there.


Devastated, I spent two days brainstorming a solution. And there came The Classroom. Everything about the classroom is on its page, located on the pink bar above this post. So I don't find the need to explain. 


But starting July 10, I shall make up for my lack of posts by following through with my summer resolution. There will be a post every single day from July 10 to August 10, but I'll most likely have to end there because then it'll be back to school season, and I'll be quite busy. Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment