Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Youtube Requests

A glimpse of my Youtube Channel. Subscribe today!
Hello, my lovelies! Tomorrow and Friday are production nights for The Curious Savage (Want to see it? Visit cbktheatre.org for more info.), and that means I'll have much more time to devote to Youtube. 

I'm planning on filming something this weekend, but I want to know what you want to learn. This is your time to make requests for any Youtube videos you want to see from me! Comment ideas below, send me an email {aislesofbeauty@gmail.com}, or comment directly on my Youtube Channel! 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvaT5OzBSaNM0dCnIeiuTA/videos?sort=dd&flow=list&view=0

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, share my videos with friends, and let me know what you want to see!

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment