Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I found this on Google... Fell in love with it!
Hello, my lovelies! Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers in the USA! My mother spent the last three days slaving over a hot stove and oven trying to cook this turkey for dinner tonight. We have 6 people coming over tonight. That plus the five of us in the house (plus two dogs) equals... 13 mouths to feed! OK, the dogs will be eating kibble or something... 

Haha, kibble is a fun word. :)

I hope you all have something to be thankful for! I know I do. A fantastic blog with so many fantastic readers, a laptop that actually works... (My dad wiped out my hard drive three times in case you were wondering why I hadn't been posting recently), and of course, my family and friends that make life so sweet. <3

Happy Thanksgiving again, and come back ASAP for more posts!

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment