Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How to Conceal a Zit

Yikes! That's a big one!
Hello, my lovelies! Because of Hurricane Sandy, my parade was rained inside all day, but I got a lot of work done, thankfully. Of that work includes this photo tutorial on how to conceal an unsightly blemish. Every teenager gets zits, pimples, blemishes, whatever you want to call them. How to conceal them is a lifelong skill you'll want to know forever.  ;)

Because I have an HD Camera, you can only see the difference slightly, but in person, there's a dramatic difference. Try it out, and you'll see!

You'll Need: Concealer, Foundation, Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush (optional)

I used: Too Faced Flexible Coverage Concealer (but only because it was the only one at my disposal at the time), Sephora Mattifying Foundation, BareMinerals makeup brushes.





Stay beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment