Saturday, October 27, 2012

Foundation Sticks?!

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
Hello, my lovelies! I was browsing the pages of my beauty idol Michelle Phan's beauty blog, and came across a recent post about makeup for teens. Being a teenager, and writing a blog for teenagers, I immediately was drawn to the post, and discovered a phenomenon I had never heard of before: Foundation Sticks.

Michelle Phan specifically recommended the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, and so I checked Bobbi Brown's website to see what Foundation Sticks are all about. Foundation Sticks are "designed for portability and adjustable coverage," and are great for all skin types, except very oily (but some reviewers with oily skin said it worked just fine). You just smear some product onto your face and you can easily blend its creamy solution onto your face for a natural, even appearance. It gives sheer to full coverage depending on how much you want. According to reviewers, it's the best with combination skin. (Don't know your skin type? Find out here.)

Have you heard of Foundation Sticks? Because right now, I feel like I've been living under a rock. Do any readers use a foundation stick, or any other Bobbi Brown products? I'm seriously considering ditching my Sephora Mattifying Foundation and buying this for $42... Pricy? Well, it says a little goes a long way.

What do you think, dearest readers?

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment